EDUKAN’s Online Student Services Counselor, Kim Klug, will be visiting the six consortium member college campuses during the month of October to talk about the advantages of taking online classes.
EDUKAN offers high quality, fully accredited, low-cost tuition, college courses that fit into your busy schedule year round with 13 sessions year round. We help:
- High School students get ahead fulfilling their General Education requirements with dual enrollment classes
- College students complete their degree requirements
- Adult learners take online classes that fit into their work schedule
We keep costs down with eBooks and learning materials, no-fee online proctoring and the ability to login from anywhere and at anytime on your mobile smartphone, tablet or laptop.
EDUKAN offers the courses you need for your first two years toward a bachelor’s or higher degree through our AS, AA, AGS and AAS degrees or fully-online certificate programs.
Look for Kim on your college campus and learn more about us, take our student survey and get some swag!
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 – Dodge City Community College
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 – Pratt Community College
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 – Barton Community College
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016 – Colby Community College – 10 am to 1 pm outside Library
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 – Seward County Community College – 9 am to 1 pm in the Student Union
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 – Garden City Community College – 10 am to 1 pm at the Student Union
Have you considered taking courses online? With EDUKAN, you get the flexibility with your schedule and we keep costs down on tuition and proctoring. We have been a leader in online education offering accredited courses that are transferable and high quality. Find out more below.
200+ Courses, 16 Degree & Certification Programs Click here to find out more about our online course offerings.
You can also request more information from us by filling out this brief form:
Explore our other Undergraduate Degree or Online Certification Programs
EDUKAN consortium community colleges offer the first two years toward a bachelor’s or higher degree through their AS, AA, AGS and AAS degrees or fully-online certificate programs. Students may complete some or all of the degree requirements through EDUKAN. Find out more by clicking here.